We are the largest vision therapy practice in the state of Kansas.
What is Vision Therapy?
Vision therapy is a set of supervised eye exercises that correct vision problems which cannot be fixed by glasses or contact lenses.
How can Vision Therapy help you?
If you have:
- Double vision?
- Lose your place while reading?
- Skip/repeat words or lines while reading?
- Headaches or eye strain with near work?
- Read below grade level?
- Take longer than normal to finish homework?
Or you could have:
- Concussion currently or in the past?
- Lazy eye (Amblyopia)?
- Crossed eye (Strabismus)?
- Stroke or head injury?
For more information, check out our website at www.childrensvisionwichita.com.