Vision Care & Products
Child & Family Eyecare offers a full service optical lab. We can often produce your glasses while you’re here.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Eye Exams – What to expect when you visit for your eye exam.
- Myopia Control – Learn about myopia contol and how we can help.
- Vision Therapy – Wichita Vision Development Center (WVDC)
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Wichita optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Child & Family Eyecare.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Child & Family Eyecare.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Wichita, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Child & Family Eyecare, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Wichita optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.